Care Assistants – Leatherhead – up to £8.50 p/h
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 0 - 8.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Jun 2020
Care Assistants Leatherhead up to £8.50 p/h
Where? Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours? Full and part time hours available, days or nights
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for full or part time Care Assistants to join the team at an elderly care home in Leatherhead. This role is based at a medium-sized elderly/dementia home that has a very good record with the CQC and has a good reputation with the local community. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate care assistant or support worker looking to make the next step in their career with an independent care provider!
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. We have full and part time hours available, paying an hourly rate of £8.50 with excellent training, progression and benefits available!
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Comply with all company & Care Inspectorate regulations
• Hard working, organised, empathetic, and all-round people person
• Experience with caring for the elderly desirable, although not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email a CV to email@example.com.