Childrens Home Manager
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 7 May 2020
- 4 Jun 2020
Children's Home Manager
Up to £40,000 + 21% bonus
We have a brand new opportunity for a Residential Childcare Manager to become the next Registered person of my client's 6 bedded EBD Ofsted regulated children's service in Ely.
In return for your astounding hardwork you will be rewarded with:
• A strong local salary of up to £40,000 a year
• Huge amounts of scope and progression into different homes, Peripatetic or Regional Manager roles
• Up to 21% bonus for hitting your management targets
• 33 days annual leave!
Jobs of which the Children's Home Manager will carry out:
• To maintain and improve where possible on the most recent Ofsted inspection
• Staff reviews and meetings
• To ensure that all residents in the home have the necessary care and procedures in place
The ideal candidate for the Children's Home Manager position will have:
• 2 years managerial experience of working in a children's EBD home.
• The NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People, or be willing to work towards it
• Driving Licence and access to their own car
My client is a nationwide employer which provides quality, tailored care for children and young people throughout the UK. 87% of their services are rated "Good" or "Outstanding" by Ofsted!
To apply for the role of Children's Home Manager please contact Jack on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson @purosearch.com
This job was posted to Deputy home manager, Home manager in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
GUILFORD RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -SMALL HOME -ELDERLY £ 36 k -call JONATHAN Small Perfectly Formed Residential Home - Elderly Client Gr...