Sale, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 9.00 - 9.26 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2020
- 5 Jun 2020
CCG is looking to recruit Care Assistants for a luxury care home in Sale.
If you’re a Carer looking for either full-time or part-time work, flexible on day or night shifts, we’re confident we can accommodate your request.
We can offer a fantastic working environment, with a great team of staff and offer an excellent rate of pay, £9.26 p/h.
What is required?
• Level 2 Qualification in Care is preferable
• Genuine interest working with elderly residents
• Open to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
• Strong communication skills
Your routine will differ from day to day, with responsibilities such as:
• Providing personal care for each resident
• Attending to their needs
• Closely involved in the general activities
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, staff members, and visitors.
If career progression is something you aim to achieve now or in the future, we’re confident that we can support your future goals and ambitions.
Ref: CCG - 014