Team Leader NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 23,712 - 23,712 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£23,712.00 per annum | Days only | 48 hours per week | Elderly and Dementia Care
My client is currently looking to recruit an NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5 Team Leader to work full time days supporting elderly residents and those with dementia in a large care home in Norwich.
Details of this Team Leader NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5 position and what our client is offering:
• 48 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent pay rate of £23,712.00
As Team Leader NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5, you will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed Level 4 and/or 5 qualifications such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Ideally, experienced in a leadership capacity in a care setting at Senior Carer/Care Team Leader level
• Good communication skills and confident coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.