Registered Manager – Supported Living
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 31500 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 30 Apr 2020
- 28 May 2020
£32,000 per annum
An exciting and unique opportunity has a risen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well established care provider in the Hull area. I'm looking for an outstanding and motivated Registered Manager. You will be responsible for services throughout an allocated region and provide support for individuals with autism, mental health and complex needs.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary of £32,000 per annum
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this well established company
• Pension Scheme
• Company benefits and Schemes
My client is seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. Some one who is looking to take there career to the next level and achieve a real sense job satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
• Responsible for ensuring our service standards
• Provide leadership, management and support to a team
• Developing and managing relationships with local authorities, families and other internal and external contacts.
• You will be instrumental in supporting the organisation as it develops new complex supported living services across your allocated team.
Skills/ Qualifications of the Registered Manager:
• Minimum NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care (willingness to work towards level 5 if required)
• Experience of working as a Registered Manager in a supported living environment for individuals with complex needs, or demonstrable transferrable skills from a Registered manager post in another form of care provision.
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We also offer a £250 referral fee for a successful placement, so it's also definitely worth bearing friends and family in mind!
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Deputy home manager, Home manager in East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentWest Byfleet, Surrey, England
Position: Registered Manager, Learning DisabilitiesLocation: Cobham, SurreySalary: Up to £36,000On behalf of an established Social ...
£ 34000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -SMALL HOME Small Perfectly Formed Residential Home - Elderly Client Group Good -CQC -in GUILFORD - Lovely Area...