Quality and Compliance Manager
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Apr 2020
- 28 May 2020
Location: Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire
A distinguished homecare company currently requires an experienced turnaround manager with a strong background in homecare to join their team as Quality and Compliance Manager. If you are experienced in the domiciliary sector and are looking to further your career in the field, then please do not hesitate to contact Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 in order to apply for this unmissable opportunity.
Your main role will be to implement continuous compliance with the CQC with a view to consistently raising standards in order to meet and exceed regulatory requirements. You will be tasked with developing and improving the provision of homecare services in order to ensure the service users' comfort and safety requirements are met at all times. You will work closely with the service teams and the Director of Operations to ensure CQC compliance is met at all times.
Please note this role would be to join the organisation initially on an interim basis with the opportunity of the role becoming permanent.
The successful candidate for the Quality and Compliance Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Possess a Registered Manager's Award
• Extensive experience in homecare management
• Confident in providing leadership and operational management
• Strong working knowledge of CQC requirements, Health and Safety regulations and safeguarding processes in a domiciliary environment, with experience of carrying out audits and investigations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to write reports effectively
• Demonstrate a hands-on, flexible approach
• Able to identify areas of improvement or development within the business and act to ensure full implementation of required changes
• Flexible to meet the needs of the business
• In possession of a clean, valid UK Driving license.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, then please do not hesitate to contact Nadia Bowman @ Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER -SMALL HOME Small Perfectly Formed Residential Home - Elderly Client Group Good -CQC -in GUILFORD - Lovely Area...