Senior Care Assistant - Children
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 21500 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Apr 2020
- 27 May 2020
Position: Senior Care Assistant - Children
Salary: up to £24k (based on full time hours)
Location: near swindon
Hours: 42 per week (including sleep ins)
Do you love working with children, helping to nurture and care for a child who may not have had the best start in life? Would you like a role where you can have fun, but at the same time, really make a positive difference for a young person with learning and/or behavioural disabilities?
Charlotte at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for full time and dedicated Senior Care Assistants to join the team at a Children's care home on the outskirts of Swindon.
This role is based at a children's home that has a very good record with OFSTED and has a good reputation with the local community. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate senior care assistant or support worker looking to make the next step in their career as part of a fantastic organisation.
The key responsibilities of our Senior Care Staff:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Comply with all company & government regulations
• Lead a small team including rota/shift management and organising activities
• Approachable, patient, and fun-loving
• NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent Social Care certificate (Children's workforce) or an equivalent qualification
• Hard working, organised and empathetic
• Senior Support worker/Senior Care Assistant experience
• Strong organisational skills
• Experience with caring for children is essential
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. We have full time hours available, there is alternate weekend work (minimum of one sleep in required p/w).
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 01904 571187, or you can find me on LinkedIn linkedin.com/in/charlotte-patterson-2a56b9100 alternatively please apply below and we will contact you.