HCAs New Home Dublin North
- € 10.75 - 13.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Apr 2020
- 17 Oct 2020
Our client, a high quality person-centred healthcare provider, is looking for Healthcare Staff to join their newly built state of the art nursing home in North Dublin.
We are looking for experienced individuals in care of the elderly with a Level 5 in Healthcare completed.You must be flexible to work shifts.
- QQI/ FETAC Level 5 Healthcare completed (8 modules)
- Minimum of 12 months Care of the Elderly experience desirable
- Kind and empathetic with ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Full time and part time positions available
- Salary - €10.75 -€13.50 DOE
- Premium payment on Sunday
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Rosters
- Employee Assistance Programme
This job was posted to Care assistant, Live in care, Carer in North Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 24000 - 26000 Per yearFull timePermanentDundrum, Dublin, Ireland
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are r...