Night Healthcare Assistant
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
- £ 9.69 - 9.69 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Apr 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£9.69 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Large Elderly and Dementia Home | Experience Essential |
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home on the Cheshire/Shropshire borders currently has a vacancy for an experienced HCA/Carer to work full time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Carer/Healthcare Assistant position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts
• Excellent pay rates of £9.69 per hour plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in an independently owned and operated care home
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Night Carer/Healthcare Assistant role should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally in addition to a Level 3 qualification and medication training
• Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment and passionate about high quality care
• Good written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively manage and update care plans
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.