Deputy Manager - Oldbury
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 32 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Up to £34400
Purosearch are looking for a Deputy Children's Home Manager to work for a well established client in the Birmingham area. . If you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for an innovative provider of children's care this could be the role for YOU!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Children's Home Manager. My client is a reputable, well established provider of residential care for children. They are looking for an experienced deputy for a fantastic 3 bedded EBD home in the Oldbury area of Birmingham which has been rated 'GOOD' with Ofsted.
Apply now for the role of Deputy Children's Manager and become part of a great team, my client will offer the following:
• Very Competitive rates of pay
• Internal progression opportunities to registered manager
• Working for a well established and growing provider of children's care
• Close knit team
• Support to do Level 5 Diploma
• £70 per sleep
• 160 hours/month, 8-18 sleeps per month, every other weekend off
Job Requirements for the Deputy Children's Home Manager Role:
• To work alongside the manager to run the home
• Carry out management tasks in the home in the RM's absence
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Deputy Children's Home Manager will have:-
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People
• Ideally - experience working in a residential children's home.
• Experience working with children with young people in the workforce
If you are looking for a new and exciting experience where you can build your skills and have an enjoyable experience as a Deputy Children's Home Manager then please don't hesitate, apply today!
To apply please contact Kathy on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25,000 - 27,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWorcester, Worcestershire, England
Residential Deputy Manager - Dementia and elderly service Location - Reddich ...