Registered Manager - Liverpool
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 40 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
4 bed EBD Home
Upto £40,000 per annum
Purosearch has a new and exciting opportunity; we are currently seeking an exceptional Children's Home Manager to demonstrate your skills, talent and kindness. My client is looking for a Children's Home Manager for a four bedded therapeutic EBD home in Liverpool. They have been well established in the area for many years and specialise in providing a variety of services to young people and have their own inhouse clinical teams.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Overall management of the home and register with Ofsted
• Ensure high standard of care for the children and young people
• Referrals and correct placements
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The Suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills
• Have level 3 Children & Young People in the workforce qualification and be enrolled onto level 5 diploma Children & Young People
• Have a good working knowledge of Children's homes regulations and Ofsted quality standards.
For your commitment and hard work you will reward with:-
Competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum, supportive working environment, career progression and a well established client.
If you are looking for a new and exciting experience where you can build your skills, work in different environments and have an enjoyable experience as Children's Home Manager then please don't hesitate, apply today!
To apply for this excellent opportunity please contact Kathy on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24,000 - 26,000 Per yearFull timePermanentAigburth, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Deputy Children's Manager - Children's Residential Home ...
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timeContractChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Senior Carer Assistants required for 6 months fixed term contract - £17.00 per hour Our client is an exciting, vibrant and forward-...