Residential Key Worker
Newton Aycliffe, Durham, England
- £ 10.75 - 10.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in Behaviour issues in a secure unit within Durham.
Day and Night workers required.
To provide a safe, caring, stimulating and secure environment for children and young people who have experienced significant trauma and need to be secured because they are a risk to themselves or others.
* Recording and Documenting
* Care Plans
* Liaising within outside agencies and internal clinical teams
* Transporting the children to school, extra activities, social activates and appointments)
* Helping the children access education
* Household Jobs (Laundry, cooking, cleaning)
* Implementing routine into the children's everyday
* Attending and conducting key work sessions with the children
* Staff supervision
* Working closely with the home manager and deputy
* Ensuring all staff on shift are completing their duties to the highest possible standard
* Must have held a full UK driving license for 2 years or more (our Insurance requirement and safeguarding)
* Must be 18 or over.
* NVQ level 3 in Children and young people (preferred not essential)
* Good verbal and written English
* Good attitude towards children and will to help them
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Support worker in Newton Aycliffe, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
An exciting opportunity has arison for a person with a broad knowledge of everyday skills , to join our Occupational Therapy Team a...