Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 50000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 26 Mar 2020
- 16 Apr 2020
Home Manager required for a nursing home in Nottingham, up to £60,000 per annum, Days, 40 Hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Nottingham. My client offers Dementia and General Nursing treatment to The Elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, General Nursing
- Up to £42,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Chance to become a home manager
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Home manager, Carer in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 14.50 - 14.50 Per hourFull timeContractChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Carers required for 6 months fixed term contract @ £14.50 per hour Our client is an exciting, vibrant and forward-thinking care hom...
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timeContractChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Senior Carer Assistants required for 6 months fixed term contract - £17.00 per hour Our client is an exciting, vibrant and forward-...