Care Home Manager - Lacashire
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 24 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Bonus
On behalf of my client I am seeking a dedicated and experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team at their wonderful Care Home in the Lancashire area.
My client are a North West based company, who have a small portfolio of Residential Homes across the Manchester / Lancashire areas. As a company they are a strong-knit team, and are led by a highly experienced Regional Manager, and supportive hands on Directors.
The successful Registered Manager will be an experienced Care Home Manager who can demonstrate excellent ratings with CQC or evidence turn-around work.
The Care Home is medium in size, stable and has a great reputation in the area. This is a very competitive and attractive salary for a residential home. The successful Registered Manager will also receive an achievable bonus which relates to KPIS, including occupancy and CQC performance.
Qualifications and Experience Required of the Registered Home Manager:
• Experience as a Registered Home Manager is essential (2 years +)
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management (or working towards).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQQ requirements.
• Proven track record with CQC - Good' rated reports or be able to evidence successful turnaround projects.
• Excellent communication skills - a people person.
• A hands on manager - experienced in building / motivating staff teams.
In return the successful Residential Home Manager will receive a very competitive salary of up to £40,000 plus discretionary bonus scheme.
To apply or to discuss this vacancy please call Ciara at Purosearch on 01614411441 and click apply.
Key Words: Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Care Manager, Elderly, Dementia.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Role: Area/ Operations Manager- Learning DisabilitiesLocation: BuckinghamshireSalary: £55kAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an...