Childrens Home Manager
- £ 35000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 24 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020
Children's Home Manager
Upto £41,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in 2020?.
Purosearch are currently seeking an exceptional Children's Home Manager to demonstrate your skills, talent and kindness.
The home is located in Braintree and is part of a well established local provider with homes throughout the Essex area. This is a three bedded EBD home for Children and Young people aged 11 to 18 years. They have been well established in the area for many years and specialise in providing a variety of services to young people.
We are looking for a Children's Home Manager with a wealth of knowledge, someone who can guide and support within the home whilst ensuring the highest standard of quality care is given. In Return my client will offer:-
• A friendly, pleasant working environment
• A competitive rate of pay
• Performance related bonuses
• Ongoing support
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Overall management of the home and register with Ofsted
• Ensure high standard of care for the children and young people
• Referrals and correct placements
• Reviews and meetings
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:-
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills
• Have level 3 CYP in the workforce and be enrolled onto level 5 diploma CYP.
• Must have previous managerial experience in children's
• Professional, confident and warm personality
• Reliable and punctual
The Children's Home Manager needs to have solid experience in a management position and the dedication necessary to ensure excellent care is delivered by the team. If you are looking for a new and exciting experience where you can build your skills, work in different environments and have an enjoyable experience as Children's Home Manager then please don't hesitate, apply today!
To apply please contact Jack on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson @purosearch.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentHounslow, London, Greater London, England
SERVICE MANAGER LEARNING DISABILITY £ 40-50k -Depending on Experience -Residential Setting Call Jonathan for details [... Click Ap...