Havant, Hampshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 24 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3 overall for privately owned companies. If you share our passion to care for others and you're looking for a career with a company that supports its team members, look no further.
No experience as a Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) is necessary, as we provide full training. All you need is the right to work in the UK.
You can earn up to £8.75 per hour as a Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) in Gorseway Park.
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Part time roles
- Full time roles
- Alternate weekends
What we offer our Care assistants (Health Care Assistants):
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Excellent career progression
- Supported internal Training Provision
- Contracted Hours
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free meals on full shifts
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant)
As a Healthcare Assistant, you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working environment.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great