Malvern, Worcestershire, England
- £ 8.87 - 8.87 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 24 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020
Care Assistants Needed In Worcester
Care Home with nursing - Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 58 Service Users
Detention Under Mental Health Act * Learning Disability * Mental Health Condition * Physical Disability * Sensory Impairment * Substance Misuse * Younger Adults
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
We have day and night contracts available of 36/48 hours per week.
The pay is £8.87
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP on Apply quoting reference number JA42529