Littlehampton, West Sussex, England
- £ 8.75 - 8.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 23 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3 overall for privately owned companies. If you share our passion to care for others and you're looking for a career with a company that supports its team members, look no further.
You can earn £8.75 per hour as a Housekeeper/Domestic Care Assistant at Fulford Care & Nursing Home. We have many exciting career options available.
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Full time role
- Full-time career
By committing to regular hours each week you are sure to have continuity and flexibility in your day-to-day life.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training. All you need is a passion to care for other people and the right to work in the UK, we'd love to hear from you!
What we offer our Housekeepers/Domestic Care Assistants:
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free meals on full shift
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
- 15% off car hire when booking with Hertz worldwide
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working - we can work around you!
- Supported internal Training Provision
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
Role Responsibility of a Housekeeper/Domestic Healthcare Assistant
The role of Domestic Healthcare is to ensure that the Home is kept clean, safe and comfortable for its residents, visitors and members of staff, by providing thorough housekeeping duties throughout the Home.
What an Excellent Housekeeper/Domestic Healthcare Assistant Looks Like
You must have:
- Demonstrate ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to manage workload
- Flexible in approach
- Sensitive to the needs of others and demonstrate appropriate empathy
- Ability to work as part of a team, whilst also being able to use initiative when working alone.
- A good level of English
- The right to work in the UK
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great