Deputy Care Home Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 24000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Aug 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5) | Full Time Days | Residential Care Home | Elderly and Dementia Care | Mix of Shifts and Office Duties |
A privately owned and managed residential elderly care home in East Norwich currently requires an experienced Healthcare professional to work as Deputy Home Manager.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract working full time days plus on-call duties
• A competitive annual salary of £24,000 to £26,000
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Your time will be split between working on the floor and undertaking office-based/supernumerary duties.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in leadership and management in a health and social care setting such as NVQ Level 3 or above (or a recognised equivalent)
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership role within a UK care home setting, ideally having experience working as Deputy Manager although experienced Senior Carers/Care Team Leaders may also be considered
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting and qualified to administer medications
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home and participate in an on-all rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Norwich, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 26000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Interim Residential Manager Reading - £26kAre you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sect...
£ 25,000 - 25,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHitchin, Hertfordshire, England
Residential Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager (Dementia & elderly) Salary - £25,000 pa ...