Senior Family Practitioner
Hackney, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.98 - 18.98 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior Family Practitioner to work in Hackney. This is one year maternity cover and will be paying £18.98 per hour via an umbrella company.
To manage a small team of early help Family Practitioners to coordinate evidence based interventions as part of a wider skills mix multi-agency system, in order to provide intense support to families with multiple and complex needs.
* To give quality one to one and group supervision to Family Practitioners in order to practice using a range of skills such as coaching and mentoring, alongside performance management.
* To support Family Practitioners to complete child centred holistic family assessments using a range of evidence based tools to identify adverse childhood experiences and factors impacting on family functioning, in order to increase resilience, parenting capacity and promote good child and parent attachment in order to support child outcomes.
* To respond resourcefully to families at risk of poor outcomes at the earliest opportunity, making full use of community resources and settings to support children to achieve a good level of development and reduce family isolation in order to sustain outcomes.
* Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .
This job was posted to Social worker, Support worker in Hackney, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30 - 36 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
NonStop are currently working with an improving Local Authority near Sutton, who are offering flexible working hours for experience...