Head of Care
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 11 - 11 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Feb 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£11.00 per hour | Full Time | Days | Residential Care Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential |
A privately-owned elderly care home in Hitchin currently has a vacancy for an experienced Team Leader/Senior Healthcare Assistant with a passion for working in older people’s services to work as Head of Care.
Details of this Head of Care position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours on day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £11.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a small, fully CQC compliant home
As Head of Care, in addition to supporting with the day to day management of the home, you will coordinate the planning and delivery of personal care to residents, leading and supporting the team and ensuring all care and care documentation meets and exceeds CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Head of Care post should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate 3 years proven experience working as a Team Leader/Senior HCA or equivalent in an elderly care environment
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Passionate about providing high quality care and support
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team, with a positive and proactive leadership style
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.