Boston, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£40,000 per annum
An exciting and unique opportunity has a risen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well established care provider in the bustling town of Boston. I am looking for an outstanding and motivated individual to manage a medium purpose built service for adults with learning disabilities. The home has a GOOD' CQC rating and it is situated close to local transport links and amenities.
What's in it for you:
• Competitive salary of £28,000 per annum
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this well established company
• Pension Scheme
• Company benefits and Schemes
My client is seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. Some one who is looking to take there career to the next level and achieve a real sense job satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
• Managerial skills in a similar environment
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Decision making skills
• Organisational and communication skills
Skills/ Qualifications of the Registered Manager:
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
We also offer a £250 referral fee for a successful placement, so it's also definitely worth bearing friends and family in mind!
To apply please contact Gemma on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Interim Peripatetic Home Manager (Dementia & Elderly) Location - Lincoln Salary - £50...