Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 10.5 - 10.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Personal Assistant based in the Coventry area. The contract is initially for 12 months and the pay rate is £10.50 with a possible negotiation.
To provide a secretarial service to a senior officer or a group of senior officers. This will include maintaining diaries, organising meetings, taking minutes, producing and managing correspondence, general office duties such as filing, ordering and maintaining stationery, progress chasing.
* Proven secretarial experience, including work at senior management/ executive level.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Products & Outlook.
* Effective organisational skills
* Customer focused.
* Able to meet deadlines.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .
This job was posted to Community care in Coventry, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40.000 - 100.000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of London, London, Greater London, England
- Recruitment Specialist -- Full Training -- Based in the heart of London Offices across Europe and USA - -High earning potential- ...