Residential Care Home Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Leeds, Halifax & surrounding areas
Salary £38,000 - £40,000 negotiable depending on experience
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong residential care home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this beautiful residential care home for older people in West Yorkshire.
This really is a first class home in need of a care driven residential care home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
• Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
• Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
• Staff recruitment and development
• Market & occupancy to the private market
• Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
• Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
• Level 5 Leadership in management or the willingness to undertake this
• Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People
• Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods for more information.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30 Per yearFull timeBankDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Team Manager / Supported Living Ilfracombe, Devon £25,000-£30,000 Purosearch are working with a Well-Established care provider to r...