Social Worker – Family Intervention Team
- £ 38 - 38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified Children's Social Worker for the Family Intervention Team to work in Reading.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Free DBS update
- £200 referral scheme*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30 - 32 Per hourFull timeContractMaidstone, Kent, England
Children's Occupational Therapist - Ongoing Contract£28 - £32 per hour NonStop Care is working with Local Authority in the South Ea...