Support Time Recovery Worker
Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
What we can offer you
* Career development with our comprehensive range of training & development opportunities to enhance your skills
* Strong Supportive Management committed to provide 1-2-1 support to advance personal development.
* Car Lease Scheme opens to all staff
* Staff discounts for employees and their families
* Relocation Support if you are moving to the area dependent on your circumstances
* 35 days paid holiday, increasing to 41 days after 10 years' service
* Pension scheme
* Child Care Vouchers We take pride in our services - which are underpinned by our values:
- Working together
- Excellence KMPT Staff Benefits: NHS pension scheme Your employer pays 14.3% towards your pension and life assurance benefits. Please see http:\/\/ Apply. Apply\/Pensions.aspx for more details. Annual leave for Agenda for Change O n appointment to NHS 27 days for full time or pro rata if part time
After 5 years NHS service 29 days full time or pro rata if part time
After 10 years NHS service 33 days full time or pro rata if part time Plus bank holidays that's up to 41 days - more than 8 weeks paid time off! Medical staff have national Terms and Conditions.
Buying and selling of annual leave is also available as part of our flexible approach to staff benefits. Recommend a friend campaign If you already work for us you could refer a friend from outside of the Trust to any of the roles below and you can receive £1000 if they are successfully recruited; Nursing staff - RMN RGN RNLD - Band 5 and 6, Medical Doctors, Clinical Psychologist and Allied Health Professionals, Flexible working Covers job share, term time working, flexible shifts etc. Just ask and we will try to help. Statutory and occupational maternity, paternity or adoption leave Dependant on length of NHS service Other paid\/unpaid leave This can be for Jury Service, Reserved Armed Forces, etc. This is paid outside of annual leave. Non paid leave for career breaks Staff Support KMPT offer a face to face counselling service for any issues not just work related problems. NHS discounts and shopping vouchers Staff can sign up to Red Guava, PS discounts and Health Service Discounts to receive a variety of discounts in travel, fashion, technology, mobile phone contracts, food and drink, days out etc. Learning and Development opportunities In addition to the mandatory subjects there are a number of leadership, management and staff topic areas, including coaching and mentoring. Induction.
KMPT is committed to supporting all new staff and this includes a comprehensive Induction programme. The duration of the programme is dependent on role and can be from 2 days to 4 weeks (not always consecutive days).
The Induction programme will provide an excellent opportunity for new staff to meet and engage with KMPT's subject specialists and will include the essential training required.
The programme may involve some travel to the various training venues across Kent and Medway, the main ones being Canterbury, Maidstone and Dartford. Lease car scheme Cycle to work scheme The list goes on.........! New starter bonus . At the Trust we really value our nurses and the skills they bring. To recognise this we offer a New Hire Bonus of £1200 pro rata for band 5 and 6 nursing staff. Probation Period . New employees external to Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust are subject to a six month probationary period. To deliver an effective
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust - 4 jobs https://www.socialcare.co.uk/jobs/care/kent--and--medway-nhs--and--social-care-partnership-trust/ https://www.socialcare.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/a7198e01-a56e-425d-95b2-41ef36212fbd131511744792212286.jpg
This job was posted to Support worker in Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Infection Prevention and Control - Senior Clinical Support Worker Division: Corporate Care Group: Infection Control Band: 3 Salary:...