Team Manager – Safeguarding
West Midlands, England
- £ 39.07 - 39.07 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified Children's Social Care Team Manager for the Safeguarding Team to work in Birmingham Children's Trust.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Free DBS update
- £200* referral scheme
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION. Come and join our supportive profe...
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO BEAUTIFUL CORNWALL ? PERFECT SETTING -IDEAL MOVE ? WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHILDRENS HOME MAN...