Senior Care Assistant
Prudhoe, Northumberland, England
- £ 19000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
Our Client has a recently opened up a new Residential Care Unit in Mickley, Stocksfield. They offer an exceptional high standard of care, coupled with state-of-the-art equipment, which makes this home a great working environment for staff members. Due to their focus on delivering the highest standard of care they are now seeking a Senior Care Assistant of the highest standard to further enhance their team.
For this position you will need:
- Experience as a Carer in a Care Home environment
- A genuine passion for care
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
It would be beneficial if the successful candidate also had:
- NVQ qualifications in care
- Experience of leading a team and delivering training
- Experience of administering prescribed medications
You will be responsible for assessing all aspects of each Resident's care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records. The role includes delivering care in a professional manner through direct care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team. With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will be responsible for assessing all aspects of each Resident's care needs, whilst maintaining accurate records and developing relationships with Residents, relatives and colleagues.
In return for their efforts the successful candidate will receive:
- A fantastic rate of pay
- Continual training and development
- A clear progression route
- A whole hose of other fantastic benefits which reflect working for this fantastic care provider
. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs and Care Assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.