Dunnington, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
Deputy Manager - York
Role: Deputy Manager
Salary: up to £30,000 plus fantastic perks such as flexible working hours
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Home Manager to work in a home on the outskirts of York in a Residential care home for the elderly.
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Home Manager in the successful day-to-day running of the home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from a residential elderly care environment and have a passion for elderly/dementia care.
The Role of Deputy Home Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Home Manager:
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management
• Passion for working within a care of the elderly and dementia
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• At least three years' experience working in a care home
In return, my client will offer an annual salary in the region of £30,000
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV
This role would suit: Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Home Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Dunnington, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 12 - 12 Per hourFull timePermanentDarlington, Durham, England
Deputy Manager | Beautiful Residential Home | All Supernumerary Salary: £12ph Location: Darlington Qualificatio...