Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse)
Forfar, Angus, Scotland
- £ 17.76 - 17.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Permanent Deputy Manager within the Angus area. They are paying a great pay rate of £17.76 an hour! You would be working at one of the UK' largest independent health care providers caring for more than 10,000 people across the UK.
Our homes are more than just places of care and everyday living support. They're also thriving communities in which each person feels part of the life of the home. We also offer rehabilitation and reablement for those who are have a health setback and just need time to recover. Our mental health and learning disability communities also support individuals to lead independent lives through empowering environments, understanding teams and holistic care plans.
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager - deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* -Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors ncluding family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Qualifications: SQV3. RGN Qualification.
* Experience: 2+ years working as Deputy Care Manager and Registered Nurse.
* Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.