- € 41000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Full time locum role working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week, based in a Social Work environment.
This role is for a minimum of three months on various teams including: Assessment & Intervention, Child Protection, Fostering & Children in Care
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with the dedicated State agency responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children based in Co.Louth.
They have an available opportunity for Social Workers/Pre-Registered Social Workers with excellent experience, skills and knowledge who display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to
- Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and groups.
- Identify service users' individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs.
- Manage and prioritise a caseload appropriate to the post.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Promote independence, self-reliance, self-determination and empowerment with persons in their environment, with families and local groups.
- Work within current legislation, relevant policies and procedures, guidelines and protocols as laid down by the employer.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace
- Keep the Social Work Team Leader fully informed and up to date on all significant matters.
To be eligible for the role, you will need:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
- Registration with CORU or in process of
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Excellent communications skills with children and adults.
- Access to a car and full drivers' licence.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Opportunity to work in an award-winning agency Apply
- Continued personal & professional development
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market
- Access to our training department
- Flexible working hours
- Assistance and detailed review of cv content and format & interview technique if required
- Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up to date information
Salary: €41000 - €60000 per annum
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Amy Coote at ApplyExt 116.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 58944 - 67992 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin 16, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Social Worker - Adult Mental Health service, South Dublin Our client is a leading provider of a range of mental health servi...