Support Worker – Mental Health
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 9 - 9 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
£9 p/h | Full or Part-Time Hours – Days | Full Training Provided | Small Mental Health Facility
A very small mental health care home in a rural setting neat Port Talbot is currently recruiting for Support Workers to join their team, with full or part-time contracts available.
Details of the Support Worker vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
• Full or part-time contracts are available, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £9 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities, including the opportunity to undertake nationally recognised care qualifications
As Support Worker you will play a key role in the day to day lives of service users, supporting with their rehabilitation and recovery and assisting them in participating with community living.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
• Ideally have completed a Level 2 QCF qualification in Health and Social Care and/or additional qualifications and studies relevant to working in the mental health sector
• Experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential and full training will be provided
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate, patient approach
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link below and provide an up to date copy of your CV.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.