Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 12.47 - 12.47 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Nottingham city centre, Gamston, Wollaton, Heanor, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell, Gunthorpe, East Bridgeford and the surrounding areas of Nottingham.
Why work with our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of different shifts to choose from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Care Assistant, you will be working closely with service users to ensure that they receive care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will assist them with personal care, daily living activities, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
The Flexi Pay feature
Flexi Pay is our new HealthForceGo® app feature allowing healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
You will be able to find your local Nottingham branch at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on Applyand our team will assist you.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.