Care Team Leader
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 9 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Jan 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
£9 p/h | 40 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Overtime Available
A small private care home in Luton is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Team Leader to support the day to day ruining of the home.
The home caters to older adults living with disabilities, age related frailties and dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Care Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts which will include some weekends, shift patterns can be discussed at interview
• Competitive rates of pay of £9 per hour
• Overtime shifts are available
As Care Team Leader you will lead a small team of HCAs and will coordinate all aspects of personal care and support for a caseload of residents in addition to managing care documentation.
Applicants for this Care Team Leader should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care (or a recognised equivalent), ideally in addition to Level 3 studies
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK care home setting, ideally with some supervisory or leadership experience
• Confident leading a team of HCAs and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.