Care Home Deputy Manager
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 9.50 - 9.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Jan 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
£9.50 p/h – Circa £19.7K p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Residential Home – Good CQC
A leading Bedfordshire care home currently requires an experienced Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The home caters to older adults living with disabilities, age related frailties and dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts which will include alternate weekends
• Competitive rates of pay of £9.50 per hour, which is equivalent to a salary of £19,760
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Carer/HCA looking to progress their career into management.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced in a leadership position in a UK care home setting, with proven dementia care experience
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.