Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 16.79 - 16.79 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking to hire dedicated and reliable Care Assistants to join the team and deliver high-quality support to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Northwich and the surrounding locations.
We are offering a variety of shifts for this role including day and night shifts.
Become a Newcross Care Assistant
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care for our service users with complex care needs. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
You will provide assistance with personal care, feeding and PEG care, medication support, clinical requirements, supporting with mobility and allow service users to access their local community.
We offer organised rotas set up 4 to 6 weeks in advance to suit your needs.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £16.79/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.