Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 15.51 - 15.51 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Your local branch is based at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
Are you interested in giving excellent care and support?
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting seasoned Support Workers to join us in delivering expert care for our service users in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounding areas.
What will I be doing?
In a healthcare assistant role, you're likely to carry out a number of duties which might include: Personal care, observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight, and assisting with clinical duties.
What We Can Offer You
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video interviewing so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
It is important for us to provide stability, we don't believe in 'zero hours' contracts. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts.
We also offer excellent free training so you can broaden your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Same Day Pay!
Introducing....Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click 'apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Join our fantastic team!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.