Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 14.12 - 14.12 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for dedicated carers to help us deliver exceptional support and care to service users in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounding local areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What is Flexi Pay?
This innovative feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant you will...
- Ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times
- Assist with personal care activities, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional activities
- Encourage social participation and integration with the local community
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our homecare app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Why choose us?
Have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and skills through our comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Enjoy flexible working hours and choose your hours to fit in with your commitments as well as a Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers.
Submit your application today and member of our friendly recruitment team will be in contact with you.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.