Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 14.65 - 14.65 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
The Reading Branch is located at 95 London Street near the River Kennet and provides our clients throughout the region with the very best care and nursing staff.
Newcross Healthcare wants you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Reading, Bracknell and the surrounding areas.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What is Flexi Pay?
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.(Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your Care Assistant role..
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users living with a variety of complex care needs.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £14.65/hr including holiday pay
- 'Same day pay' with Flexi Pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Why choose Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff to security of a steady income with a minimum hours guarantee, organised rotas set in advance and free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit an application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.