Petersfield, Hampshire, England
- £ 14.12 - 14.12 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Chichester Branch has provided local opportunities for Healthcare professionals across the surrounding areas. A short walk from the Chichester Train Station, located on 62-63 South Street is a prime location to start a new career.
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are offering flexible vacancies to professional and dedicated Care Assistants who will become part of our Chichester branch, just a 5-minute walk from Chichester Station. We're also recruiting around the local areas such as Petersfield, Petworth, Midhurst and Storrington.
- As well as the benefits below, we offer all of our Healthcare staff a permanent contract with hours to suit your lifestyle!
- The salary we're offering is up to £14.12 per hour, including weekends & bank holidays
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free DBS Check and free uniform
- Refer a Friend and earn £500 per successful referral
- Smart phone App to enable bookings, payslips, shift work and availability
- Training support and over 200 courses are available to ensure you have the opportunity to evolve in your role, if you wish to learn new skills
The caring position
In the role of Care Assistant, you will assist elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living and will provide support and companionship to clients and help them handle day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes bank holidays and weekends)
- Specialised training programmes, free with credits earned whilst you work, including Makaton, BSL, First Aid, and many more.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- We now give you the option to do your interview via video call if you like! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Requirements For the Role
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience within the last 3 years - this includes experience working in a care environment
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Certification in a Practical Moving and Handling Course in the last 12 months
- Referee contact details for your current place of work. This includes a Management reference who can comment on your clinical ability
- Contact details for all employment in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent positions
- Access to a smart phone with internet access to submit your time sheets via the App. Preferably iPhone 5s or later, an iPad or iPod that's compatible with IOS 8.0 or later. Alternatively, an Android device with a 4.3 operating system or later.
- Access to your own vehicle is preferable but not mandatory
Apply now and receive a call from our recruitment team!
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.