Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
- £ 16.79 - 16.79 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is seeking to fill Care Assistant roles to provide home based care and support for our service users living with complex care needs in Chester, Wrexham and the surrounding areas.
Become a Newcross Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing assistance to our service users living with complex care needs with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, integration within their local community and any additional services required. You will ensure that our service users with additional care needs receive consistent personalised care and support in line with their personal care plans.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £16.79/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your new team
Meet the Chester team who are located at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to the Chester Cathedral and train station.
How to join
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.