Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 14.12 - 14.12 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Want to make a change in someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- 30,000 discounts with an exclusive employee discount scheme
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
The Caring Role
This varied Care Assistant role involves working as part of a team to care for sick or vulnerable people. You'll be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Additionally, we are seeking Care Assistants with knowledge or prior experience of providing end of life care.
Work with us today!
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and we will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on Applyand our team will assist you.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.