Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 13.72 - 13.72 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Cannock team is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, and it was opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Looking for your next exciting challenge?
Newcross Healthcare are currently on the look out for dedicated Support Workers (days shifts only) to deliver supportive care across Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounds.
What will I be doing?
- Communicating with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Assist residents with their day-to-day activities providing them with physical and mental stimulation
- Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross values of trust, empathy, and expertise
Why apply now?
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses, our 'same day pay' app feature and our flexible hours which will allow you to have the work-life balance that suits you.
Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our unique Flexi Pay service will give you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with access to 30,000 discounts
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Must be a driver
Click apply today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.