Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 15.80 - 15.80 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users with learning disabilities living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Salary of up to £15.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I be doing?
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Additionally, you will also care for service users living within supported living environments.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why apply today?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our team will be in contact.
Join our fantastic team!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way