Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 14.12 - 14.12 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Are you looking to enhance your clinical knowledge? Then we have the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
What is Flexi Pay?
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch.
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.