Care Assistant - Female
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 12.53 - 12.53 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Female Care Assistants to care for a service user with complex care needs in their own home within the Staple Hill area of Bristol.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users with complex care needs and ensure that they receive high quality care and support at all times. You will provide support with personal care, accessing their local community, mobility, continence management, feeding and PEG care, maintenance of catheter and oxygen overnight.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver over 25 with 5 year driving experience
Shifts for this role
- After school from 16:00 to 20:00
- Weekend and school holiday 10:00 to 19:00
- Every other week day night
Introducing Flexi Pay!
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £12.53/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The Bristol office is located in Colston Tower on Colston Street in the heart of the city
Submit your application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact soon.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all