Support Worker - Male
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 11.36 - 11.36 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Well come and join us! Newcross Healthcare are hiring hard-working Male Support Workers to care for a man with complex care needs living in his own home in the Westbury-on-Trym area of Bristol.
As a Male Support Worker you will be providing personalised care to man living in his own home. Tasks will include supporting day to day living activities, personal care, accessing the community and attending appointments.
Perks of joining!
Enjoy Flexi Pay, our unique service that gives employees the choice to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift the same day they work it. Access the HealthForceGo app on your smartphone, submit your timesheets by 5pm, and then choose when you get paid!
- A salary of up to £11.36/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How To Continue
The Bristol Branch is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street!
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on Applyand our team will assist you.