Alton, Hampshire, England
- £ 14.12 - 14.12 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Alton and the surrounding areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 'Same day pay' with Flexi Pay
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I be doing?
In the role of Care Assistant, you will assist users with personal care activities, clinical needs and social requirements. You will ensure to encourage the well-being, quality of life and independence of our residents.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Come say Hi!
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Click apply, submit your application and we will be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way