Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Chard, Somerset, England
- £ 12.03 - 12.03 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for dedicated Care Assistants to care for a male living in his own home in Chard.
About The Position
Our community of Care Assistants ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our Service User
He is an intelligent man with a brilliant sense of humour. He takes pride in his appearance and appreciates it when others make sure he looks and smells his best. He has a variety of interests and is a lover of technology, gaming, fantasy and sci-fi!
His mind works too fast for his body and speech to keep up with, so it is key that you are cool headed in ever changing situations, patient and comfortable decoding overexcited ramblings.
He has a wonderful sense of humour and is an intelligent man with an incredible zest for life. He also takes pride in his appearance and appreciates it when others make sure that he looks and smells good too.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £12.03/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.