Frome, Somerset, England
- £ 13.63 - 13.63 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Frome, Warminster, Radstock and the surrounding areas.
In the role of Care Assistant, you will give excellent care in line with service users personal care plans including day-to-day tasks like bathing, toileting, feeding and mobility. You will observe, monitor and record patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration's and weight.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why apply today?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
What you'll need...
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Come say hi!
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon
If you cannot apply online, please call Apply. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.